We can now confirm the dates and venues for the 2020 User Group Meetings. Please see relevant details for your location below:
- Victoria: Monday 11th May at the Law Institute of Victoria
- South Australia: Tuesday 12th May at the Norman Waterhouse Adelaide
- New South Wales: Thursday 14th May at the The Law Society of NSW
- Queensland: Friday 15th May at the The Brisbane Club
We will email invitations and a high-level agenda very soon. Clients are welcome to attend any of the meetings, depending on which date and location is most convenient.
If you’ve never attended a LawMaster User Group Meeting, here are just a few reasons to come along:
1. These meetings are excellent opportunities to engage in fruitful networking with colleagues and peers
2. Put faces to names by meeting LawMaster team members in person
3. Find out first-hand about the future developments of the software and how these enhancements can benefit your firm
4. Learn the latest tips and tricks that can fast track your mastery of our technology
5. Find out more about underutilised tools and functionality and how to apply these back at your firm
To find out more, contact your Client Success Manager by calling +61 7 5453 3444, and keep an eye out for the invitation in your inbox.